Sunday, December 14, 2008

My very first post

I have called myself a writer for about 3 years but have been an avid story teller since I could speak. As a writer, I love to observe everything and stare things down for hours just to absorb every detail. I love people and think they are the most interesting objects/beings/collection of molecules that are on this planet. I've have more experiences at twenty than most people have at forty and have seen enough to fill millions and millions of pages (which are currently my ten million works in progress that take up memory on my computer). This blog is an attempt to document my most amusing observations, memories, and encounters. Since I use most of my personal experiences as inspiration (ammo?) for my writing, feel free to give me feedback on what you find most entertaining or a total snore.

Thanks and happy reading

No comments:

Post a Comment